Life is full of chaos; it’s a little inevitable. The times when it seems like it’s moving full throttle ahead and you’re barely hanging onto the reigns, take time to put your life into perspective. Celebrate your small victories, take time to appreciate the teeny tiny moments that make you happy (even if it is the way your coffee creates a pretty design in your mug as the creamer hits it) and embrace your failures – it’s all part of what makes you, you.
Today I’m taking a little more time to appreciate a few teeny tiny moments or special victories that made me smile:
- Taking a quick 5 minute outfit shoot break + feeling inspired.
- Not letting others moods affect my own.
- Getting the comfy seat at a local coffee shop.
- Wearing bold lipstick and not getting it all over my face.
- Actually having a spoon in my office for my Chobani. Ok, so it was a spork, but it got the job done.