There’s nothing quite like fall. Pumpkin brews, crisp temps and football season. Mmm...This fall, I’m more than ready to cross off these fall-esque activities from my to-do list:
1. Pumpkin farm + hot apple cider
2. Scary movie marathon with a must-have popcorn bar.
3. Valhalla Winery on a chilly Saturday afternoon.
4. Apple orchard and post-picking pie.
5. Hike Dragon's Tooth for sunrise.
6. Indulge in flights of fall beers, especially these.
7. Give this gorgeous fall polish a try.
8. Invest in another fedora, obviously. I've been eyeing this one.
9. Get back into yoga/pilates.