Fall is starting to make its way to Virginia and boy-oh-boy am I ready to break out my cozier clothes.
Naturally, with a new season comes a need for me to get a new wardrobe. What can I say, I can't help it. Wanting these 6 items is an understatement, I need them all. ASAP.
1. Zara Faux Leather Skinny Jeans | I need these in my life. Faux leather pants just seem way too effortless to rock with a casual tee or dress up for cocktails with your girl friends. Plus black goes with everything - which is essentially my way of rationalizing buying these bad boys.
2. H&M Wool Hat | I walked into H&M the other day (yes, it finally opened up in Roanoke - everyone swoon), and tried this little number on. In the summer, I've always been a fedora lady, but this seems to be the perfect option for the fall. My bad hair days would love it too. A lot.
3. H&M Crepe Dress | This dress just looks straight up comfy. Paired with ankle booties, flats or heels this can easily be taken from work-wear to night-wear, which is definitely something I'm looking for with all my clothes. Corporate Kim, gives it an A+.
4. Benefit Lollitint | I will admit, I'm not always the best at putting on lipstick (picture smudges everywhere) and this is my next best bet. It not only acts as a lip stain (add layers to make the color a darker/gorgeous orchid tint ), but it's an incredible cheek stain that lasts all day.
5. Baublebar Swiss Edelweiss Collar Necklace | Let's just say I'm lusting after this dime piece. 1. You can pair this gorgeous statement necklace with a black t-shirt for a day at the farmer's market or with a silk top at work - it's really versatile, which gives me even more reason to justify this buy. Opps.
6. Blue Life Boho Romper in Paisley | Rompers. Where do we begin? My boyfriend hates them (sorry babe), but there's something so convenient about throwing on a onesie and running out the door. The deep V and the long sleeves definitely add a fall factor that's both casual and sexy. I'm smitten.